Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

17/06/16

Paulo Coelho

I learned about this in AA. Almost every time you go "out there" on the drink after accepting you have a problem it gets worse. Because you know deep down you have a problem and I think there is spiritual energy at play telling you "This is not the way to go and you will have to learn that and will whatever the cost". AA is about helping- and transforming- the individual drinker to live a happy life free from drink so this below message from Paul would be applicable to everyone in life in general, I think, and not just to people who have a alcohol or drug addiction or other addiction.

I haven't gone to an AA meeting in well over three years but I learned a lot going to those meetings and thanks in very large part to the organisation I haven't drank in well over 5 years! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment