Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

07/08/21

Abraham Hicks (62)


I'm not convinced in the existence we all have according to Esther Abraham Hicks of individual vortexes for everyone on the planet, but I find a lot of the AH posts to be very positive in general including this one and (even if it's possibly just fantasy) I want to have a record of it so I will repost.

I am inclined to believe most of what Esther Abraham Hicks says about spirituality; I just can't seem to come close to mastering what she teaches so remain a bit sceptical. Again though I find the AH books and most of her videos/podcasts and quotes online very positive. They make me and many other people around the world feel good so that is why I repost many of her / their quotes along with some other quotes of other people on my blog that many other (most!) people would find ridiculous. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment