Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

10/07/24

Sadhguru (90)

 

Remember this quote from Anthony de Mello?


Check this new short podcast out from Sadhguru!


If somebody had told me this when I was a lot younger I would not have got a lot of use out of these words I believe but it comes back to being able to draw on divine inner power I believe or what Gary Zukav calls authentic power. Aligning your personality with your soul and not seeking external power. Although having some external power may be necessary to survive e.g. to work in a job. It comes back to internal power; aligning your personalilty with your soul and expressing and creating divinity I believe. A lot of work is needed, particularly internally which is never finished, but it's the most inspiring and naturally spiritually intoxicating way to live I believe.




No comments:

Post a Comment