Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

08/11/20

Paddy McMahon

I read an obituary in The Irish Times last year about Paddy McMahon the writer who died last year. I hadn't heard of him before then. I have since read two of his books and I am reading my third of his- The Grand Design II. And have ordered the three other books in The Grand Design series. He was a spiritual channel like Michelle Paisley Reed, Esther Hicks, Neale Donald Walsch and Maurice Barbanell. I found out today that there is a Paddy McMahon Facebook page that reposts his quotes. I haven't read any of the quotes on the page yet because the latest ones on it are from a couple of books later in The Grand Design series that I have not read yet and I want to finish reading the series and, maybe, more of his books until I start reading his Facebook quotes page i.e. I don't want to spoil the surprises.

I will start reposting my favourite quotes of his after I have read more his books. They're fascinating, intriguing, highly informative and highly encouraging. 


Paddy McMahon

No comments:

Post a Comment