Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

28/09/24

Sadhguru (102)

Musing -


I used to hate being occassionaly bored as a teenager (I don't remember being bored / much as a child)). I think more awareness needs to be shed on this area - boredom - and the solutions for it because it turns a lot of people both young and old to addictions I believe.

I don't really get bored as an adult and I know what the reason for that is - because I am a creative person and I express my creativity. 

I think that creativity is the solution to boredom. But again more awareness is needed of the issue of boredom in general I believe as simply telling people that creativity is the solution to boredom may not cut it with a lot of people. That said I don't believe that many people realise that boredom and creativity are different ends of the spectrum so maybe it would help for them to hear it.

Learning / education e.g. reading books and doing Google searches on and reading about topics online that you are nterested in or curious about is also great for increasing knowledge which helps you to become more creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment