Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

11/11/23

R Satchitanand

 

This post inspired me to try to become a vegetarian / vegan again. I was a vegan before a couple of times but only for a few days on both occassions. I am going to attempt vegetarianism first and not think about becoming a vegan much in the shorter term.

On doing some research after reading the below post I found out that it is possible to buy vitamin supplements which are directed at people who are vegetarian / vegan so that on taking the supplements we WILL get all our recommended level of nutrients every day - I heard before on more than one occassion that a vegetarian / vegan diet without supplements or a diverse diet leaves you short in nutrients in some areas.

Will buy soon!





# Animals

# Vegetarianism

# Veganism

No comments:

Post a Comment