I posted here a few days ago about the Irish language placenames hashtags I got registered on Youtube. Since then I have gone through my podcasts again more than once and while most of the newer hashtags I entered are not showing up with their own hashtag pages, presumably because I do not have many podcasts with the tags, these hashtags below are showing up properly with their own pages on top of the original placename tags I managed to get registered with their own pages.
Most of these hashtags below are as Gaeilge.
#DarranSMacanPhríora (My name as Gaeilge)
#AoifeNicCanna (Irish-speaking DJ and former long-time volunteer with Near FM)
#RaidiónaLife (Dublin's Irish-language community radio station – located in Áras na Gaeilge on
Amiens Street. Established in 1993)
#RaidióFáilte (Belfast's Irish-language community radio station. Located on Divis Steet at the
entrance to The Gaeltacht Quarter / An Cheathrú Ghaeltachta. Established in 2006)
#AnCheathrúGhaeltachta (The Gaeltacht Quarter – Béal Feirste / Belfast. Established in 2003)
#AnComhaontasGlas (The Green Party as Gaeilge)
#AntAontasEorpach (The European Union as Gaeilge. Irish has been an official language of the EU
since 2007)
#IrishGeneralElection2024 (Samhain / November 2024)
Agus anois (Nollaig 2024) +
#ScoilOilibhéir (Dublin 15's first Gaelscoil – located in Coolmine. It opened in 1975)
#GaelscoilnaRíthe (Dunshaughlin's Gaelscoil. It opened in 1985)
#GaelscoilThulachnanÓg (Dunboyne's Gaelscoil. It opened in 1998)
#GaelscoilanChuilinn (Dublin 15's second Gaelscoil – located in Tyrellstown. It opened in 2012)
#ColáistenaTulchann (Dublin 15's second-level Gaelscoil – located in Luttrellstown. It opened in
2018)
Agus anois (Eanáir 2025) +
#NaMeáinGhaeilge (The Irish-Language Media)
#PáirtíanLuchtOibre (The Labour Party as Gaeilge)
#PádraigÓCuanacháin, Gael-Taca (1932-2008)
Agus anois (February 2025) +
#PartyforAnimalWelfare #ThePartyforAnimalWelfare (Established in 2018)
Anois (Bealtaine 2025) +
#NaMeáinShóisialtaGaeilge (The Irish-Language social media)
Agus anois (June 2025) +
#CathalLeavy (Dublin Area Representative – The Party for Animal Welfare)
Agus anois (Iúil 2025) +
#LíonraGaeilge (Irish-language network pl. Líonraí Gaeilge)
#BaileSeirbhíseGaeltachta (Gaeltacht Service Town pl. Bailte Seirbhíse Gaeltachta)
Agus anois (August 2025) +
Agus anois (Lúnasa / An Lùnastal 2025) +
#DùnÈideann / Edinburgh (in Scots Gaelic)
#AGhàidhealtachd (A’ Ghàidhealtachd – Scots Gaelic-speaking areas and the term for the Scottish
Highlands ann an Gàidhlig in general)
Agus anois (December 2025) +
#GerbenUunk (Limerick Area Representative – The Party for Animal Welfare)
Agus anois (January 2026) +
#OCBÁC (Ollscoil Cathair Bhaile Átha Cliath / Dublin City University DCU)
Agus anois (February 2026) +
#CCBÁC (Comhairle Cathrach Bhaile Átha Cliath / Dublin City Council DCC)
I got this Gaelphobal hashtag registered a couple of months ago but I am not sure in what month so I
will link it here as it was created recently enough.
#Gaelphobal (An umbrealla name for the Irish-language community)
#Feachtas (Campaign – there is a youth Irish-language organisation called Feachtas too)
#AMLÉ (Aontas na Mac Léinn in Éirinn – Ireland's Third-Level Student Movement)
#CRAOL (Community Radio Ireland / Community Radio Forum of Ireland)
#LeasAinmhithe (Animal welfare as Gaeilge)
And now (March 2026) +
#Olltoghchán2020 (As Gaeilge name for General Election 2020 – the Irish 2020 General Election)
#Olltoghchán2024 (As Gaeilge name for General Election 2024 – the Irish 2024 General Election)
Agus anois (Aibreáin/April 2026) +
#ColáistenaTríonóide (Trinity College / Trinity College Dublin TCD)
#COBÁC (An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath / University College Dublin UCD)
#OllscoilnaGaillimhe (University of Galway UoG)
#DLRCC (Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council. The equivalent as Gaeilge abbreviation would
be #CCDLR short for Comhairle Contae Dhún Laoghaire-Ráth an Dúin)
#AnForasPátrúnachta (Largest patronage body of Gaelscoileanna in Ireland)
Anois / Now (August 2026) +
#NearFM (This hashtag had been created by someone else for some time, but as of this month some of
my podcasts are all that is coming up for the hashtag and I don't remember who had the other account
or what happened to it who had initially created the hashtag. I am adding the hashtag to this list as
some of my podcasts are what has the hashtag still registered today, even though I was not the first
person to register it)
Agus anois (Meán Fómhair/September 2026) +
#Gaeloideachas (Irish-language medium education. Also the name of an organisation who work in the
area both within and outside the Gaeltacht)
#Dhúlaigh (City of Dublin FET College Dhúlaigh)
Liosta nua (Dáilcheantair) / New list (Dáil constituencies):
No comments:
Post a Comment