Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

18/10/23

Incense

 

I haven't smoked grass or hash in around 20 years and even the couple of times I tried it around 20 years ago were rare times as I had stopped smoking it generally a couple of years earlier.


If I hadn't have got into burning incense sticks in the last several years I could well see myself on occassion smoking grass or hash again.


I find burning good quality incense sticks to have a wonderful effect on the body, mind and soul.


My favourite incense companies are Hem and Darshan. I bought Darshan Lavender and Patchouli today for the first time - I usually try the Hem versions of these.


Anyway I can vouch that they and Darshan White Rose are good quality. The cheap poor quality incense is rubbish in my experience. I cannot yet vouch for any incense brands apart from what I use from Hem and Darshan.


Watch with Patchouli though  - it can smell like and the Darshan kind I bought today definitely does - like grass so people visiting your home may think you are smoking grass having burned it even if you don't smoke it.


I would strongly recommend Hem and Darshan incense (although again I generally stick with White Rose, Lavender and Patchouli so have not tried the or most of the other kinds they have) for people who believe in holistic mind, body and soul healing including as a therapy for people who have some kind of dis-ease whether that be from drug use or not.


A photo of the 500 incense stick including 300 Darshan White Rose I bought today below! 😊



Darren J. Prior

No comments:

Post a Comment