Featured post

Barbara Marx Hubbard (6)

15/10/23

Youtube playlists

 

I found out today that we can see the all views of our playlists created on Youtube under analytics. A lot of my playlists have a lot of views (clicks of playlists don't register under normal view except for the people who click a video / podcast within the playlist) - cool! I was thinking that it was a bit unusual that my playlists on Youtube over the last 10+ years were usually going unnoticed - they aren't! 😊


Here are some of them as an example am not going to post them all. I can be corrected but I am fairly sure that the the "Views" column is the total views and the one before that "Playlist Views" is for public playlist views (i.e. of the people who clicked within a playlist).





# Darren J. Prior

No comments:

Post a Comment