FEATURED post

SPIRITUALITY montage

 

07/09/26

Esther Abraham Hicks on Evolution — DJP (2026)



"There is hope because with each evolving generation they are more intuitive, more filled with the light. There is such a thing as evolution spiritually, physically, on every level."

– The Power of 10


I downloaded the audio of an Esther Abraham Hicks video today (as we are allowed to do because 

Esther allows people to reupload her stuff under 15 minutes for each video/podcast) and converted 

approx. 2 minutes of it to an MP4 with a photo of her (below).

What she says in this podcast builds and expands on what I have been thinking for a while but 

had not found the words for. What first got me thinking about this kind of stuff was something that 

Michelle Paisley Reed said to me through her spirit guides, The Power of 10, a few years ago, and it is 

something I have been thinking about since. I am encouraged to hear these words below.




No comments:

Post a Comment