FEATURED post

SPIRITUALITY montage

 

02/09/26

Some evil people in politics in Ireland (2026)

 

Update – A day after posting the below I found out that the SP have pretty much given up their 

identity in recent months. I tried to look at their social media and read a thread on Reddit and 

apparently 6 months or so ago they deleted the party's website and other social media. I don't know if 

they still exist as a 'network' formally with Solidarity. Their name was toxic to a lot of people I believe. 

And on a personal level I am glad to see them give up / give up mostly.


Sadly I think over the longer term, if they survive that long, that their decision might make Solidarity a

degree more attractive to an element of mostly young / younger people.


Any political party or wannabe movement that has a prominent Trotskyist network within it is not my 

cup of tea, and I would advise anyone thinking of joining them to first evaluate if they really are 

interested in and support all that Russian Revolution Communist kind of shit.



Update – 




(I posted the second quote above online on a political website a few years ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment